Monday, February 28, 2011

Who cares if economy crashes and end health care and no jobs?

I live at home and get sick of people complaining about the street, homeless. I bet most people feel the same. Yes, well, I need a job, join the army. Now that I think. Lady. This is a great crisis, how to earn money? Your husband probably does all the work for the family, and guess what. Her husband may lose their jobs if the economy does not end. And health care, WTF? She is obviously delayed if you do not mind the economy or to health care. If this is a big problem for you, I suggest you leave the United States. Well you have a house to live, why do not fall into a cardboard box and put in 30-degree heat and see how you like, grow. Not interested. I have 3 children to look again and I do not care and I am diabetic and have been trying to find a job with little success, you realize that the effects of the bad economy, almost all, are the vanguard of society, all way "homeless wanderers." "It is obvious you are too stupid to do something about the economy Im gonna bet you have never taken an economic class and know that everything you do is stay home and b * tch about things you know nothing about. I realized I love you. Since your profile picture bad they probably feel the same about you "Yes, if they die, so they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population" Ebeneezer Scrooge Circa1843 -. "The more things change, the more they stay the same" - Author Unknown .

0 comments:

Post a Comment