Thursday, February 10, 2011

can you be a home health care nurse and have herpes?

My friends cousin has herpes and oral, and she claims to have gotten a job as a nursing home. Can she really have a job to do and have this disease? If they do the job, I am sure that they do not know of herpes. It is a private matter, it should not affect her work in all workplaces to have. Most jobs do not require that you tell your boss about a std. She can not give her herpes on smaller patients have some type of sexual contact with her genitals. Of course she can. Anyone can get a job and have an STD. Does not make you less qualified. In the case of genital herpes, there is no risk of spread of this disease unless its customers are in contact with her genitals. In the case of oral herpes - 50% to 80% of adults have this disease. It is very common, and when the health of workers fired for having a cold sore, where most of the jobs will be available. Although they will not leak or have sex with clients should not affect his ability virus to do the job, I'm sure they do not say about herpes - not because they must. I see no problems. I had years oral herpes (cold sores) I took a tablet of selenium per day. I have no cold sores for many years .

0 comments:

Post a Comment