Tuesday, February 8, 2011

What is difference between Senior living Nurse Assistant job and Home health care job?

I work as a nursing assistant at a senior center in search of living and working in home care is better? Sage Payment and rational use? what job is more difficult? provide information on the background or can be. I was at a time. How do I work in a nursing home, depending on whether you are an assistant or CNA. Help to earn less money in the nursing home, but can 8-10/hour work for other types of processes health care. CNA is limited to about working in nursing homes and hospices. They are among 9-11/hour did both, Sr. is a lively town center where you stay and take care of the inhabitants of the house. A health assistant at home goes from house to house to care for people in their environment. Both are the allocation of jobs, I personally prefer the home health care, wages were a bit "better, we received a mileage allowance (though the miles put on vehicles Mega Drive) The only thing that Don was not her love when you have an authoritative or pretentious person to take care of the house. I think as far as something that is harder, I must say at home job is harder because you can not ask someone for help if needed a little luck to move. I am a certified community health workers since 1996. I have worked in both home care and nursing homes. I have found that the nursing home more than the house to pay and the hours are more stable than the house. The home care organizations, I worked for could not guarantee full time hours and I found myself doing most of the 24-hour stay at work to make ends meet. This would be a good job to suppliment your income will be. Some home care agencies are very busy and others not. If you encounter one that is busy, so you can not bother to work full time. But a car is important in home care. At the nursing home, I found yesterday is smooth and easy to work things out side of the chart. Most assisted living features that I found was the Union position. If there is a problem when working in a nursing home - they have a union to assist you when you are working with management.

0 comments:

Post a Comment