Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Does hospitals, home health care, nursing homes,etc. pay more?

I will begin a 3-week class to get my CNA license and I do not work out to be. I hope to know that what is different can help me in my decision to get a job pays. Please help me! In my area in northeastern Arkansas, to pay nursing home first. Hospitals and Home Health in second place. You need to figure out what type of work you will enjoy most. Wages are lower in the middle area of the country, but they start at over $ 10/hr here today and $ 12/hr in the night. In the southeast there is a tendency for hospitals to pay the highest price. I guess it depends on where you are in the country and where the greatest needs. Not that the hospital's work is easy, but you may have fewer patients in the clinic to the nursing home setting approach to care, look after you better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment