Tuesday, February 15, 2011

nursing home/any health care job that offers free CNA w/ job contract how do I find one?

My goal in life, there is life in the world before I do I need for my CNA, LPN I, IA and RNAP die.Hence, so do what I never become a midwife! For now I have my CNA I was 18 years old birthday the day after Thanksgiving, so I will age at least a month! I have heard many people who in some places, such as nursing homes, a program that you claim that your ANC gets free as long as you attempt to sign a contract. It would be ideal for me because I still have my CNA and work my LPN and move into work after all this work I get my RN and work until my contract expires. So I want to transfer to a hospital as a marginal work in OB station was at least one year as an RN to make a good start and then my RNAP, while working on what ever hospital. I want to stay a few years RNAP in the OB unit and then start working towards getting my license as a midwife. My goal is to provide a midwife before I'm 30, I am 12 years old! I need help finding places that CNA "trade" to do a job in Renton / Seattle WA area nice with a giant chocolate cherry on top! THANK YOU! I know nothing about Washington area know, I live in South Dakota, but here, all I know relief to pay for your CNA classes while working for you when you are finished. In the case of LPN, you will not be until you are an RN, is still entitled to the RN. It could be a year or two, depending on the school anyway, but if an RN who does just that. Talk to the nursing home you are thinking of LPN and RN. Sorry I can not answer because I live in Philadelphia, but I am a CNA. Working as a CNA is good but if you are an LPN then want to do just that. The way peolpe have lost jobs are hard to find a vacancy will be a CNA. LPN is just 12 months full time or 18 months part-time and fresh out of high school, which is better and more attentive to their IT. Sorry I do now I am31 with three children. Woking as LPN while, you can start your RN. You can do it.

1 comments:

Arjun said...

Thanks for sharing this useful informations.

India Jobs

Post a Comment