Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Job Interview at Mental Health Care Home.?

Hi, I have an interview tomorrow at a nursing home that specializes in dementia, bipolar, schizophrenia and other psychoses, began FOM older 16-year-olds. I have experience working with people with dementia, but only a small amount of experience of psychosis. Is there any advice you can give me that I use in the interview to help me do the job? have the greatest expertise in dealing with these people is patience. Sure, if you were a success for people with dementia, you have this ability. Tell them that you are ready, especially all the people that you get more familiar with and reinforce the positive lessons you have learned to work with people with dementia. Be honest with your conversation, they talk about their experiences with dementia. read on in other diseases. You've probably dealt with these diseases and you do not know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment