Friday, February 18, 2011

Home Health Care? I have questions. New Mothers.?

So, I work for an organization of health care in the home, and I love my job. I am a CNA only problem I like to work more. My mother went in search of work the other day and saw a job advertisement was for health care in the home, to help new mothers when they return home from the hospital. I think, to help clean and stuff. You do not need to be a CNA, but if it had to do. However, she did not write all the information, and I can not for the life of me, find that the registration work. Nor can! Does anyone have any idea what could be? A name of a service was fantastic. I live in Michigan. So if anyone has any information please let me know. Thank you! The site was very helpful. I found one and apply. My job now, I can work around it. So this is great. Thanks again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment