Sunday, February 20, 2011

I like home health care and working with veterans;?

What kind of job I could focus on achieving two basic criteria? I'm already home health aid, but do not pay enough and no more. I must return to school, but are not sure what I want. I thought therapy nursing or physical. What are the alternatives? It's amazing the way you work at home and health veterans. It takes special people to do this kind of work. Have you thought about a recreation director? A physiotherapist you need to get control. With your experience as a consultant HEALTH MONITORING I would say something in nursing. My hats off to you individually in this area. Take Care and Good Luck veteran veterans hospitals and nursing homes around the world need for quality nursing assistants. They pay well, get good grades and you want to help financially in school if you go into nursing. Think about it, but be prepared to work hard. Good luck

0 comments:

Post a Comment