Thursday, February 17, 2011

could anyone tell me if home health care would be a good choice for a new grad from nursing school?

I worked in home health care for 2 years as a CNA and I'm nursing right now for my LPN and I am on my RN after I graduate. I need a job that is flexible, and I think that work is busy at school. home care would be a good choice, and nobody knows how much they paid? My niece did it (the house) when he receives earlier school.she in the study. $ 18.00hr. Most home care agencies to pay minimum wage, but at least you have time, so we can investigate. You can also try to work Per Diem in a nursing home. You can work as a home care nurse at night and get paid good money for those hours and still continue training for the LPN and RN and take-home pay is good and I think you could name an hourly rate when you finish school here cuz you would your license and it will come in handy so much work night hours yesterday and also work in hospitals, so good luck! I think paying for a nursing license can be as high as $ 35 to $ 45 goes a a clock licsensed & depending on the hours you work in a hospital, I have a friend who is a registered nurse and she started at $ 15 hour and last I heard she made $ 35 per hour for a team of hospital staff 15:02-to-eleven pm and it was a few years ago, another idea is to work for a hospice in your area. Also, if you work in a hospital as an LPN, they have a tuition reimbursement benefit of the study continued to be an RN. It is very difficult to work and go to school at the same time, but the rewards are definitely worth it! Good luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment