Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hints for home health care job interview! Plz, I am so nervous!?

I use a PSW / Health Care and I from the workforce for 5 years. I have an interview tomorrow with an agency, and I'm so nervous. His only play, but I am looking for advice ideas, nothing really. They want me to take my wallet with me, so I'm sure it today! Anything would be appreciated! In the interview, be equally sure of yourself. And you close your skills / experience with what they need. Be sure to highlight your strengths, especially as it affects the work they want done to you. And when they ask weaknesses, always positive. Admit a weakness, but give a positive spin on it as "I improved since.or I work, by doing this." You do well! Relax and yourself! Try to relax. They have done this before, so you're a good person even if you are from the workforce for some time. Good luck

0 comments:

Post a Comment