Thursday, March 3, 2011

Can anyone who is a home attendent/home health aid please tell me about there jobs?

Can someone tell a Home Companion / home health, can you help me from the job? and like the feeling of payment, and if there are places where you can pay a lot to take care of people who are seniors with homes they want to pay more and if so, do I need a nurse I work u just need some info please someone in fact, in my experience in home care paid less than nursing homes. Most CNA or PCA describing function is pretty simple. They do not have the policies, a hospital or nursing home. (Or a 15 + Resident Mission), please CNA typical things like taking a shower, get dressed and make it the vital signs of a person. You can also do housekeeping and cooking for them. There is something to behold. It will not be for everyone though. They do not pay enough money they pay you and your BS as much as they do, you pay $ 8.50 to $ 10.00, or 11 if you like your turn. one of my family has a living,,,, 740 a week cash.24/7.not hard, but you do not own your life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment